· Writing assignment #2 will be an essay in which you analyze either causes or effects of Unemployment Benefits.
· For all of the options, you are required to integrate two sources into your essay to support your argument.
Your essay should have the following:
· an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement.
· body paragraphs that offer evidence to support your thesis and synthesizes your source material.
· a solid conclusion that reminds readers of your main idea (or thesis) without simply repeating it.
· APA style, with, A References page that lists the two sources you used for the essay and in-text citations and an outline Page
· Length: 1000-1200 words
· Due Date: June 10th 2015
Other Tips to Consider:
· For this essay, you will analyze either the causes of a phenomenon or the effects of a phenomenon. Please choose one of these two strategies for your essay.
· Please do not try to analyze both causes and effects. The length of this essay is not sufficient to allow you to analyze both causes and effects in a thorough fashion.
· This is not a persuasive essay. Your opinion or response should not be the focus of the essay. The causes or effects should be the focus of the essay.
Unemployment Benefits Sample Outline
I. Introduction( BLS Stats)
b) Unemployment Benefits
c) Reasons for unemployment
a) Why people feel entitlement should End
b) Reasons why the entitlement should not end
c) Proposed solution
a) US aiding other nations
b) A great help to families
c) Effects of unemployment
b) Final statement
Please format this outline any way you want. Incorporate, add or remove anything you want.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more