Assignment: Globalization and the Performance Management Process
One of the most important things an employee can do for him or herself, is to create a PDP or IDP, and to keep it up to date while working and building a career. A PDP is a way to set a goal for skill building, promotions, and career planning, to ensure that continuous improvement occurs. Working with a manager or coach on a PDP can also signal to that manager that an employee cares about doing well, and wants to move up in the organization. Your plan should include, at a minimum:
For this assignment, you will create your own personal development plan. You will use either the form found in the textbook (p. 202), which you can type into Word, or you can find one online and use it (be sure to include the reference).
Your plan should include, at a minimum:
1. Current job and desired future job (in one year, 3 years, 5 years).
2. Current list of knowledge, skills, and abilities (at least 3 each).
3. Development Plan Objectives (at least 3 defined and described).
4. Development Plan Activities (at least 3 specific activities, with dates, costs, and relevance to your
5. desired career plan).
6. Request for support/assistance from your manager (at least two things s/he could do to assist you).
7. Provide the two biggest barriers you see to accomplishing your goals.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more