Directions: Answer the following questions with 1-2 complete sentences and in your own words (do not copy and paste from the text). Your responses should thoroughly and sufficiently answer the questions to receive full credit.
Double space your homework. Do not use direct quotes in your homework.
1. What are at least two reasons why people react very diﬀerently to the 9/11 attack than they do to daily starvation?
2. What is Singer’s argument?
3. A common argument in the case of world hunger, as in other ethical cases, is that it is acceptable that we do not help because many other people also do not help. This is NEVER a good argument when any topic is concerned. Why is this not a good argument in the case of world hunger?
4. What is Singer’s goal with the Dora example? In other words, what is he trying to show us with the example?
5. At what point are you morally legitimated to stop giving according the Singer?
Why do you think people do not do more to help the extreme poor, even little things that are within our ability? Remember: We are talking about people in extreme poverty, not just people who find themselves occasionally broke.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more