I NEED A STANCE ESSAY ON FINDING QUALITY CHILD CARE! IT NEEDS TO BE 3 PAGES AND NEEDS TO HAVE SOURCES.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE THESIS STATEMENT AND AND POINTS MADE IN THE PAPER FLOW TOGETHER! PLEASE NO PLAGIARIZED WORK. FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS BELOW
Compose a three-page paper in which you do the following:
1. Use third person point of view (POV) and the appropriate voice and tone throughout your paper.
a. Did you use third person pronouns? (he, she, they, their)
b. Does your personality carry over in your writing? Are your word choices personal and consistent?
c. Is the tone formal? Does it express your attitude about the topic?
2. Write an introduction paragraph, which includes your thesis statement. It is suggested that this paragraph contain 5-7 sentences.
a. Does your introduction include solutions or approaches on the topic?
b. Does your thesis statement include three supporting reasons that clearly express your stance on the topic?
c. Is your thesis statement clear and concise?
d. Does your introduction provide a preview of the rest of your essay?
3. Write a supporting/body paragraph for each of the three (3) points/reasons from your thesis statement.
It is suggested that each paragraph contain at least 5-7 sentences.
a. Do your body paragraphs support each point of your thesis with relevant examples or statistics?
b. Do you address the opinions or concerns that your audience might have?
c. Did you paraphrase, quote, or summarize properly to avoid plagiarism? Did you comment on each quotation? Do you limit quotes to no more than 25 words.
4. Write with logic and with transitions throughout your paper?
a. Are your ideas consistent and well-organized, i.e., chronological order or order of importance?
b. Do your ideas flow from one sentence to the next and one paragraph to the next, in the order presented in your thesis statement?
5. Write a conclusion paragraph. It is suggested that this paragraph contain 5-7 sentences.
a. Did you paraphrase or restate the thesis in a new way?
b. Did you leave a lasting impression, so that your readers continue thinking about your topic after they have finished reading?
6. Apply proper grammar, mechanics, punctuation and SWS formatting throughout your paper. a. Did you check your grammar? i. The way words are put together to make units of meaning: Sentence structure, pronoun-agreement, etc.
b. Did you check your essay for mechanics? i. All the “technical” stuff in writing: Spelling, capitalization, use of numbers and other symbols, etc.
c. Did you check the punctuation? i. The “symbols” used to help people read/process sentences the way you want them to be heard and understood: Periods, question marks, commas, colons, etc.
d. Did you format according to SWS style? (See requirements below.)
SWS FORMATTING REQUIREMENTS: Your assignment must follow these general SWS formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. It should also have numbered pages, indented paragraphs, and a numbered Source List.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. Note: The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length of three-four (3) pages.
· In-text citations follow SWS style, using attributive tags and signal verbs.
· Did you cite at least four (3) sources from the WebText ? Do your sources support your position?
· Have you used SWS in-text citations to document your sources? (Author’s last name, number indicating the order in which you used the source in the paper.) For example, the first source in your paper would look like this: (Wielding, 1).
· Do you have a source list?
1. Did you number your sources?
2. Did you list the sources in the order in which you use them in the paper?
3. Did you include major identifying information for each reference?
4. Did you apply a consistent and SWS-style flow of information? (Author’s first and last name, Title of the source, date it was published, comment on where you found it, and page numbers.) For example: Natalie Goldberg. 2016. Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within. p.100-126. ISBN-13: 978-1590307946
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more