Complete the Stage Three instructions for either the paper or presentation option of the final project, corresponding to what you selected in Stage One and Stage Two.
Final Project Option One: Paper
Stage Three: Complete your paper with a normal MLA bibliography/work cited page.
Paper Gradng Rubric:
Stage three will be graded according to the following rubric (consider using this as a checklist).
1. The essay is well organized, with each section (summary and critical analysis) clearly indicated. The paper identifies the authors and articles to be discussed. (10 points)
2. The paper contains no irrelevant passages. The overall paper is unified and coherent. The paper contains an argument structure in which reasons are clearly given for the claim or assertion made. (20 points)
3. The main arguments of the articles are clearly, accurately and fairly summarized. The main claim, or conclusion, is clearly identified. Premises, or the reasons in favor or against the main claim, are provided. (20 points)
4. The paper critiques and evaluates the articles’ arguments. This evaluation offers additional insight based on the student’s understanding of the issue. The critique shows an understanding of the particular ethical system used to assess the articles’ argumentation. It addresses, critically, the relevant points made in the article critiqued. (30 points)
5. The essay is the correct length, balances well quotes and commentaries, demonstrates a mastery of the vocabulary of the reading assignment, and shows a close reading and interpretation of the text. References are accurate and the style is consistent. (10 points)
6. The paper is written in a style appropriate to a college-level class. This includes, but is not limited to, proper use of the English language, appropriate citation of direct quotes or paraphrased material, and language devoid of slang or colloquialisms. The paper is grammatically correct with no misspelled words. The syntax or, in other words, the structure of the sentences is clear and concise. (10 points)
Final Project Option Two: Presentation
Stage Three: This is the complete presentation. See the table below for more information as to what should be in the project. If the technology is not of an uploadable audio/visual nature, take a video of the project and upload that to the proper folder. The text should be uploaded to the proper folder.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more