In preparation for your research, select an individual currently in a leadership position. The person must be responsible in some capacity for other employees, and the person must be an individual that can be researched.
In your overview of the leader, include:
• The leader’s name and title.
• His or her specific role or position and responsibilities.
• The name, industry, and description of the organization, including the culture of the organization.
• The length of time the leader has been in his or her current position.
• A brief history of the leader’s background and career path to his or her present day leadership position.
Your analysis should:
• Describe, assess, and analyze the person’s leadership style. Be sure to provide specific examples.
• Identify and describe three significant challenges they faced as a leader.
• Identify and describe their greatest achievement, to date, as a leader.
• Apply and correctly cite a minimum of three leadership concepts from the course to this leader’s roles and responsibilities within the organization, their relationships with others, etc.
• Use these concepts to help describe the person’s leadership style and assess what makes it effective or ineffective.
• Reflect on what you learned about leadership from your research.
• Reflect on the implications for your personal leadership style.
Writing the Final Paper:
The Final Paper:
• Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
• Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name o Date submitted
• Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Warrick, D.D. (2016). Leadership: A high impact approach [Electronic version]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
Hourston, R. (2013, April 24). 7 steps to a truly effective leadership style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Forbes. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/womensmedia/2013/04/24/7-steps-to-a-truly-effective-leadership-style/
Snaiderbaur, S. (2012). Symphonic leadership: A model for the global business environment. The ISM Journal of International Business, 1(4), 17-1H,2H,3H,4H,5H,6H,7H,8H,9H,10H,11H,12H,13H,14H,15H,16H,17H. Retrieved from the ProQuest database
TED (Producer). (2010). TedTalks: Sheryl Sandberg- Why we have too few women leaders (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. [Video file]. Retrieved from the Films On Demand database.
• Distinguished – Paper is logically organized with a well-written introduction, thesis statement, and conclusion
• Distinguished – Provides a comprehensive overview of the leader, thoroughly addressing each component listed in the assignment instructions
• Distinguished – Thoroughly describes, assesses, and analyzes the leader’s style using specific examples.
• Distinguished – Accurately identifies and comprehensively describes three significant challenges the leader faced. Effectively incorporates many relevant examples.
• Distinguished – Accurately identifies and thoroughly describes the leader’s greatest achievement. Effectively incorporates many relevant examples.
• Distinguished – Accurately applies three leadership concepts. Effectively incorporates many relevant examples and integrates material from the text and other sources
• Distinguished – Comprehensively describes the leader’s style and assesses the effectiveness of it using the course concepts.
• Distinguished – Thoroughly reflects on what was learned about leadership and the implication for personal leadership style.
• Distinguished – Employs persuasive and applicable information from credible sources to develop an ample analysis or synthesis of the topic. Viewpoints of experts are scrutinized thoroughly.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more