This assignment is due today in 10hours……….must meet the deadline…..
For this assignment you will go to the following website and watch the short videos and write a short description about each video. (10) in total
Your assignment is to
A) Watch all of these short videos (10 total)
B) Create a document where you will detail each video:
(Please make sure your answers are visibly different from the questions)
1) The name of the project, including the grade
2) The devices used
3) The programs or apps used
4) The main point of the lesson Not just to use the technology. What are the students learning?
5) A brief description of the lesson
6) Whether any kind of assessment was indicated or what you think the assessment might be Assessment is how the teacher can evaluate/measure if the student has learned/acquired skills.
7) Any ideas the video gave you for teaching and learning
8) Any observations you made about any of the topics we have covered in this course (Do you see DOK in action? Differentiated learning? 21st Century Skills? Etc.) A “yes” or “no” answer is not sufficient. What do you recognize? Not just the title of it – HOW do you see it? What does the lesson plan call for that you see as matching that thing particular topic.
9) Using the SAMR model, where this lesson falls as to the four categories – and why
Just selecting a level is not sufficient. WHY did you select that level? What are the students doing with the technology that matches that level in your opinion? Information about the SAMR model is here: http://www.schrockguide.net/samr.html
This is all very new. The important thing is to look at and carefully consider it in order to really begin to get the concepts.
Each video description you write must have have the 9 items listed above.
SO to sum this up again you will watch all 10 short videos on the website: http://www.ocde.us/EdTech/Pages/Student-Tech-Showcase/Student-Technology-Showcase-Videos-2014.aspx and write 10 short decriptions following the 9 items listed above.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more