DUE 11:59PM CHICAGO TIME tonight MARCH 9th
Business Proposal (EXAMPLES INCLUDED!)
As an entrepreneur you want to submit a sales proposal to solicit new business or collaborate with another business. Your service is more expensive or you can pay less than your competitors. Answer these questions first:
· What service (product) will you offer?
· Why does the organization need your product or service?
· Why is your service better than the competitors?
· What is the price range for your service or pay?
· How would you support the prices that you charge or pay?
· What specific services would you provide?
· How would you conclude and ask for the business?
1-2 paragraph cover letter
2 page proposal (excluding cover page) should include the following sections:
· Summary of project or needs
· Description of your product (service)
· Team members and responsibilities
· Details about your idea/approach
· Cost breakdown
· Inclusion of graphics or photos (if it will illustrate your skills or service)
· Competitive advantage
· Summarize your skill set / expertise
· Persuasive copy
· Call to action
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more