The Brisson-Banks (2010) article (attached) in the required reading for this unit compares the five different change management models presented in this unit, and it describes various situational variables that could influence the effectiveness of each. Utilizing all of the knowledge accumulated through this and the previous units, write a critique of the article.
In your paper, be sure to include the following:
· Evaluate different aspects of organizational change.
· Discuss the role that leader vision and organizational climate plays in a change management strategy.
· Discuss how effective change initiatives can influence organizational performance.
Be sure to follow the guidelines below:
· Accurately identify the premise and supporting points from the article.
· Provide an insightful and thorough analysis of information from the article, including using evidence and reasonable and compelling interpretations.
· Link material to course content and real-world situations.
· Demonstrate solid critical evaluation by providing well-supported opinions and conclusions using additional peer reviewed articles.
· Organize the material logically by using smooth transitions and grouping similar material together.
· Your paper should be at least two pages in length.
· All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more