This reading response must consist of two parts:
a. A description of what you identify as the theme for the week’s readings. The theme should draw from all of the readings and provide a brief summary of the authors’ main points.
b. You should respond critically to the week’s readings, taking note of connections to your own experiences, previous chapter’ readings, or other related work that addresses the week’s theme. In this section, feel free to pose any questions that the readings raise for you. You will not receive credit if you only submit a summary of the readings.
Week’s theme: Understanding Intersectionality through Classism
Readings(attached in files):
1. Sensoy & DiAngelo: Chapter 10 (Page206-240)
2. Buchman, M. (April 5, 2016). What can be done about 4,000 home kids & youth in King County?
3. Gorski, P. C. (April 2008). The myth of the “culture of poverty”. Educational Leadership, 65(7), pp. 32-36.
4. Young, B. (April 21, 2016). The hidden homeless: Families in the suburbs. The Seattle Times.
One paragraph for each reading. Total two pages. Due before May 10, 3pm
For each one you must:
1. provide a brief summary of the authors’ main points
2. Analysis and respond critically to each reading
3. Mention and make connect to previous chapter’s
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more