Optional Essay Topics:
1. The Asia-Pacific Region does not need a regional system for protecting human rights. Discuss with reference to the Asian values debate and Australias geo-political situation.
2. Is the balance between individual liberty and the public interest a matter of politics, or law, or both politics and law? Does the Australian system get the balance right?
3. All generations of human rights are recognised in Australia. Not only are they universal, inalienable and indivisible but they are relevant, desirable and useful in the domestic context. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Why/Why not?
4. What are the contributions of the liberal and socialist traditions to Human Rights? Does the concept of dignity mean that human rights are profoundly secular?
5. The status of human rights in Australia should NOT be judged by reference to the most vulnerable populations. Do you agree or disagree? Respond with any ONE of the following in mind: Freedom of Speech, Indigenous Rights, Womens Rights, the Global War on Terror and Refugees.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more