Paper is on What was the Harlem Renaissance and why was it important?
*Cover timeframe of 1877 until
1. While composing the paper, use proper English. DO NOT use abbreviations, contractions, passive voice, or first/ second person (I, you, we, our, etc).
2. Times New Roman, 12 Font Size
3. Include Bibliographies and citations
4. If you use any of the information from your sources word-for-word, you must cite the source by using endnotes or footnotes
5. Papers need an intro (with a thesis statement) and a conclusion
6. need to cite at least once every paragraph, to acknowledge an author’s ideas. This is done even if there are no quotes, see Chicago guides for more information. If more than one author’s ideas are used in a paragraph, then more than one citation needs to be used.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
find the cost of your paper
Is this question part of your assignment?
Posted on May 4, 2016Author TutorCategories Question, Questions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more