STR/581 Strategic Planning and Implementation
STR 581 week 5 Quiz (all correct)
1. Key, routine activities that must be undertaken in each department of the organization are
2. These create differences across national boundaries that influence how people interact, read personal cues, and otherwise interrelate socially.
3. CCC21 stands for
4. Short-term objectives are usually
5. This idea factor involves following demographic and other broad trends and trying to develop ideas that may be relevant and useful.
6. In which type of strategy do functional tactics translate into action designed to accomplish specific short-term objectives?
7. While these may under perform established products in mainstream markets, they often offer features or capabilities appreciated by some fringe customer group.
8. Strategic surveillance must be kept
9. Short-term objectives assist strategy implementation by identifying measurable outcomes of action plans or functional activities, which can make feedback, correction, and evaluation
10. The DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) process is relevant to
11. This, called kaizen in Japanese, is the process of relentlessly trying to find ways to improve and enhance a company’s products and processes from design through assembly, sales, and service.
12. Organizational culture includes important assumptions shared by members of the organization. These assumptions are often
13. The effort to familiarize future leaders with the skills important to the company and to develop exceptional leaders among the managers you employ is
14. Power Fund is a long-standing brokerage firm with a great history of high returns and well-managed growth. The managers at Power Fund repeatedly refer to terms like quality, growth, and reliability in the firm’s advertisements. This demonstrates managers’
15. A leader’s vision should be
16. This is concerned with tracking a strategy as it is being implemented, detecting problems or changes in its underlying premises, and making necessary adjustments.
17. These are also referred to as crowdsourcing or open innovation.
18. Discussion about and agreement on short-term objectives help raise issues and potential conflicts within an organization that usually
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more