1. What is impression management? Describe how you have successfully (or not successfully) employed the tools of impression management in this class. Describe three circumstances or scenarios in the future and how you will employ principles/applications of impression management.
2. What organizational pattern did you choose for your persuasive speech? Why did you choose this pattern over the others? Briefly,sketch the headings of an outline showing how you might have arranged your persuasive speech using
other organizational patterns. Obviously, identify the pattern you are using.
3. is most important/highest quality source you cite in your speech? Why? What is the weakest source? Why? Make explicit reference to the tests of evidence in answering.
4. Identify an example of public speaking in the world, or history. Make specific reference by citing to a URL, or providing a transcript of this speech. Identify how the principles
of ethos, pathos and logos are employed in the speech (extra credit for mythos).
5. Find examples of each of Cialdini’s six weapons of influence in the world or history. Describe the example and how the principle is employed.
6. Find a TED talk. Analyze the speakers delivery using all applicable principles.
7. Find examples of the use antimetabole, metaphor, parallel phrasing, alliteration in the world, or history. For each explain how you used, or could have used, these rhetorical devices in your persuasive speech.
8. Find an example of poor graphic design in the
world, or history. Attach it, and explain why it is poor use of graphic design and describe how it could
have been improved.
9. Describe the tactical changes you would make in giving your speech to hostile, neutral, and favorable audiences. Describe specifically the demographics and BAV systems of each audience, and how you would tailor your speech.
10. Identify 10 things you learned in this course.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more