Essays Part II:
Your writing should illustrate knowledge of the concepts through an original personal and/or professional integration of the assigned text material. All assignments MUST be typed, double-spaced, in APA style, and must be written at graduate level English. The content, conciseness, and clarity of your answers will be considered in the evaluation of your work. You must integrate the material presented in the text and cite your work according to APA format. Legal, ethical, and cultural considerations must be included when applicable.
Please discuss each question “in your own understanding” using and citing the course text to support your discussions.
Your answers to each question should be approx. 1 page per question.
Your entire assignment must be 4-5 pages total plus a title and reference page.
6. Identify and briefly describe three different persuasion techniques based on the principles of consistency and/or commitment. Give an original example [not one from the text] of each.
7. Identify some of the individual and situational factors that make people more or less likely to help others. Who helps the most, and in what cases (whom) are they especially likely to help?
8. Briefly discuss gender differences in helping behavior. Are males and females different in terms of their overall levels of empathy, the degree to which they render help to others, or the kinds of situations in which they help?
9. Briefly explain the differences between antisocial behavior, aggression, and violence, as defined in the textbook. Then explain the distinction between hostile aggression and instrumental aggression, and give an original example [not in the text] of each.
10. Identify five different factors (person-level factors or situation-level factors) that contribute to aggression, and briefly discuss when and how they tend to exert influence.
Compare and contrast major theorists and the concepts of social perception and social cognition
Formulate the concepts of group function, social influence, interpersonal conflict, and pro-social behavior
Discriminate and assess the determinants of aggression
Integrate cultural, legal, and ethical issues of social psychology
Analyze some of the major contemporary research trends in social psychology
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more