Answer the following questions and submit as a .doc .docx .pdf or .txt file type.
1. What social media accounts do you have?
2. Over the course of this semester, take note of how many times you posted words, pictures, jokes, gifs, memes and/or cartoons that included:
Use of obscenity
Criticism of past present or future workplaces
Comments about disliking your job/colleagues/supervisors/clients/customers or anything associated or that would be relevant to your job
Drug or alcohol use
Any behavior that breaks the law
Any behavior that breaks social norms
Sexy, skimpy or revealing clothing or lack of clothing
Sexual, suggestive, inappropriate or aggressive postures, body positions, poses and facial expressions or hand gestures
Inappropriate content or remarks
3. Note how may incidents you have in which you liked or shared or followed any of these:
Someone’s controversial post, meme, gif, picture or cartoon
Someone’s negative remarks
Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included obscenity
Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included sexual content
Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included criticism of work or workplaces
Someone’s comments about disliking their job/colleagues/supervisors/clients/customers
Someone’s post, meme, gif, picture or carton that included drug or alcohol use
Someone’s post that involves behavior that breaks the law
Someone’s post of behavior, joke, meme, gif, picture or cartoon that breaks social norms
Someone’s post of inappropriate content or remarks
4. Did you find anything about your Social Media Presence that you would not want a future employer to know about? Explain fully. (or if you don’t have any accounts at all, then discuss why you do not have any social media accounts)
5. Why is it a good idea to have a clean Social Media Presence? Explain. (If you don’t have any social media accounts, discuss why it is a good idea for all people to have a clean Social Media presence)
6. Summarize your thoughts about what you found and about your Social Media Presence in general. (If you don’t have any social media accounts, discuss the top 3 three ways you think Social Media can hurt someone and the top 3 ways it can help someone in relation to applying for jobs.)
Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.