Part I: Select and identify six groups in the left-hand column. Complete the matrix.
Part II: Write a summary.
Part III: Format references consistent with APA guidelines.
Summarize what you learned from this activity in a 350-700 word analysis of the advantages of a multicultural society and labor force. Use the following questions to guide your writing:
1. How has U.S. society used each group’s culture to construct the group identity? How has each group been stereotyped? How accurate are these stereotypes
2. As United States and as unity we experience different type of behavior that may experience and trigger stereo type. They aren’t really stereotype for the simple fact that was curtain cultures do thing that maybe weird and becomes a stereotype to other. The accurately on the stereotyping is not true it just the way the families are raised.
3. How does the social concept of race relate to each group? What prejudice has each group faced?
4. The social concept of race relate to each group is simple which is the diverse culture that lets the roof there ethnic background and reputation process them.
5. How do the behavior and thinking patterns of U.S. culture apply to each group, especially regarding class systems and employment?
Full APA Format…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more