1. Find three (3) musicians or bands/groups that are from Scotland. Not Ireland or England or Wales. Do some indepth research and pick and artist and a song that “speaks to you”. I would like to know why you chose that particular song. Write about how it moved you – how it made you feel, what it was that made it attractive to you. You will find that if you can find out “why” something is good rather than just thinking that it is good, you will make a deeper connection to whatever it is. I would like to see minimum 800 words per artist per song. As I indicated in class, points will be awarded for content, originality, creativity and so on.
2. Choose one (1) song per artist.
3. Type it on a single sheet per artist using Times New Roman 10 single spaced.
4. After you decide on the artist and the song, make a copy of the link and send it to the discussions tab on the ilearn site
5. Absolutely NO Wikepedia material. Youtube is acceptable for the artists.
6. In class I started a list – I trust you copied it down. I was going to add more but on second thought, I decided to leave it up to you to discover someone “just” for you. You might have luck on Grammy.com – there is a search bar there… also have a look at http://www.ascap.com/search/ascap-search#scotland.
7. The songs must be posted by 10 PM on Tuesday May 5th using the discussion tab. The hard copies must be turned into class on May 6th.
8. The Three pages of text along with a title page on the top with your name, SID number and the title of your project stapled to it and a separate page with your sources indicated at the back – a total number of 5 pages per assignment must be turned into class on May 6th. I will not accept anything that is late nor will I accept anything that is emailed.
9. This is one of my favorite assignments because I have the privelage of listening to your music and getting some insights as to what makes you tick.
10. Be creative. Work to expand your horizons. Remember to “look under the leaf for that special nugget”…
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more