Guide to follow
Paper # 1 outline:
A. Attention-getter: A quote, a short story, a question, a fact.
For example: Twenty five students enrolled in an English 1301 class for May minimester. When they enrolled, they probably had a goal to pass this class. However, according to the statistics and data, on average 33% of students do not finish their first year of college.
B. Background Why? What happened? Did those students who fail or drop out end up with a bad instructor? No – they all had the same instructor. Did the 33% of the unsuccessful students get deathly ill? Hopefully not. Another question is: why other students did just fine? Why were they successful? Did they have something that put them ahead? This is a typical scenario not only for college, but for any job and even any life situation. Some people are more successful than others. And it is not always their superior intellect or family money. Then what? Is possible that successful students exhibit certain traits that set them apart from less successful peers?
C. Thesis/Claim. Use the three-part formula: Self-motivation, self-discipline, time management, and utilization of resources are the four important characteristics of a successful student.
II. Body paragraphs
A. Body paragraph:
1. Topic sentence – YOUR OWN words The first critical characteristic for success in college is self-motivation.
2. Explain the topic, provide a little bit more information on the issue for this paragraph, details in the second sentence explain what self-motivation means.
3. Present support, example, illustration
4. Explain the meaning of the support, give your interpretation, explanation, insights, reflections.
5. Present support /example/illustration 2
6. Explain the meaning of the support, give your interpretation, explanation, insights, reflections
7. Close your paragraph by reflecting back on the topic sentence or the thesis of the paper. Provide final insights, overall reflection. YOUR OWN words
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more