Read and critique the following health needs assessment that has been performed for your community;
Write a three to four page essay and include appropriate supporting citations and references in APA format.
Within the essay, address the following points:
• Identify the community being assessed.
• Identify the agency that took the lead role in performing the assessment (i.e. was it a hospital, health department, insurer, etc.) and discuss their interest or stake in the community. Also describe the any partners identified within the assessment as stakeholders or members of coalition (advisory committee).
• Describe the process or model used to conduct the assessment. If the model is not specified, use your knowledge of models of needs assessments to make a determination. Support your conclusion.
• Describe the main conclusions and/or health priorities identified by the assessment.
• Briefly address the extent to which the needs assessment reflects the nine-step World Health Organization (WHO) framework presented in the text.
• Conclude part one of the assignment by critiquing the assessment and its conclusion. Use data to support your critique.
ASSIGNMENT MUST BE COMPLETED BY FRIDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2015 AT 12 P.M. PST
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more