Select one of the two options below,
1. Conduct research on prisoner rights. Write a 2-3 page paper on legal issues surrounding the practice of solitary confinement. If you are in support of this practice, back your opinion up with court cases explaining how this does not violate prisoner rights and the 8th Amendment. If you are not in support of this practice, back your opinion up with court cases and research on why this violates prisoner rights. Look at this from a legal standpoint.
2. (OR) Conduct research on New York City’s Stop and Frisk Program. Write a 2-3 page paper on legal issues surrounding the practice of stop and frisk. If you are in support of the practice, back your opinion up with court cases explaining how this does not violate constitutional rights. If you are against this practice, back your opinion up with court cases to support your opinion. Look at this from a legal standpoint.
Your paper should be a minimum of 2-3 double-spaced pages. Feel free to use more pages if you need. You should include a minimum of 2 outside resources, and your paper must be in APA format.
Schedule and prepare for the client interview in one of the Case Studies (from Appendix A) as assigned to you by your instructor.
· Download the “Evaluation form for Interviewers” document.
· Both participants, the “interviewer” and the “interviewee,” will need to fill out the form during the Interview.
o Interviewer: Use the form as a “Self” Evaluation form.
o Interviewee: Use the form to Evaluate the Interview.
· Contact the person who will be playing the role of the client. (Your instructor will provide this information.)
· Ensure that the interviewee has received the form.
· Conduct the interview of the client.
· Submit both the Interview Evaluation AND the Self Evaluation below.
After your interview, in a word document, prepare a follow-up letter to the client (see Illustration 11-4 as an example).
List 10 substantive questions that you intend to ask your client, as assigned by your instructor.
· What potential problems do you anticipate during the interview and how do you plan to address these issues? (There will always be potential problems; it will be your job to anticipate these.)
· What steps can you take to prepare for the client interview?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more