Activity 4: Recruiting and Measurement (100 points)
Your Activity responses should be both grammatically and mechanically correct and formatted in the same fashion as the Activity itself. If there is a Part A, your response should identify a Part A, etc. In addition, you must appropriately cite all resources used in your response and document them in a bibliography using APA style. (100 points) (A 4-page response is required.)
The Johnston Manufacturing Company, home-based in Atlanta, Georgia, has just opened a new division in Birmingham, Alabama. They are looking to hire a number of middle management personnel to staff this facility. You are the Manager of Recruiting at the corporate office in Atlanta and have been asked to develop the external recruiting effort. After completing the organizational and administrative phases of the project, you are ready to begin looking for applicants. Answer the following questions related to this project. (A 2-page response is required for Part A.) (40 points)
1. Discuss whether you should use an open or a targeted recruitment strategy, giving your rationale for your choice. What impact will the demographics of the group and geographic location of the new division have in your decision?
2. Discuss three (3) recruitment sources available to you and identify the most appropriate source for this project.
The Johnston Manufacturing Company is completing an internal recruitment project. They have finished the planning and strategy phases of the project and are looking to develop the communication message for attracting internal candidates to the open positions. Answer the following questions regarding such a communication. (A 2-page response is required for Part B.) (50 points)
1. Compare and contrast traditional, realistic, targeted, and attractive message formats.
2. Which message format would be the most effective in an internal recruitment initiative? Why?
3. Once the format of the message has been determined, discuss the various communication media available and identify the most appropriate or best medium for this internal recruitment project.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more