1. An industrial group reports that there were approximately 122,000 industrial robots operating in a region last year. The graph shows the percentages of industrial robot units assigned to each of six task categories.
2. In one university, language professors incorporated a 10-week extensive readings program to improve students’ Japanese reading comprehension. The professor collected 262 books originally written for Japanese children and required their students to read at least 40 of them as part of the grade in course. The books were categorized into reading levels (color-coded for easy selection) according to length and complexity. Complete parts a trough c. We have another set of Question 2 with different values of pie chart, scroll down to see if it
3. One organization estimates that there are 13,140 rhinoceroses living in the wild in a continent. A breakdown of the number of rhinos of each species is reported in the accompanying table. Complete parts a trough c.
a.One of the 13,140 rhinoceroses is selected and the species of the rhinoceros is determined. What type of data (quantitative or qualitative) is measured?
4. One organization estimates that there are 13,090 rhinoceroses living in the wild in a continent. A breakdown of the number of rhinos of each species is reported in the accompanying table. Complete parts a through c. a. One of the 13,090 rhinoceroses is selected and the species of the rhinoceroses is determined. What type of data (qualitative or quantitative) is measured?
5. A government study found that the number of non-cash payments in a country reached 92.7 billion transactions during the year 2007. The pie chart to the right describes the proportions of these non-cash transactions that were made with credit cards (CC), debit cards (D), checks (C), electronic benefit transfers (EBT) cards, and automatic clearing house (ACH) payments. Complete parts a trough d. a. Describe the population of interest in the study. Choose the correct answer bellow. A. The population is the country making the transactions during the year B. The population is the government that conducted the survey C. The population is all transactions made using a credit card or debit card during the year D. The population is all non-cash transactions made during the year
6.A group of marketing professors asked every fourth adult entrant to a mall to participate in a study. A total of 106 shoppers agreed to answer the question, “Made locally’ means what percentage of local labor and materials?” The responses of the 106 shoppers are summarized in the table to the right. Complete parts a trough c bellow. a. What type of data-collection method was used? A. Designed experiment B. Survey
7. Use the relative frequency table shown to the right to calculate the number of the 400 measurements falling into each of the measurement classes. Then graph a frequency histogram for these data. Calculate the number of measurements that fall into each class
8. Use the relative frequency table shown to the right to calculate the number of the 400 measurements falling into each of the measurement classes. Then graph a frequency histogram for these data.
9. Consider the stem-and-leaf display to the right: a. How many observations were in the original data set? b. In the bottom row of the stem-and-leaf display, identify the stem, and the numbers in the original data set represented by this stem and its leaves.
10. Certain measurements are summarized in the histogram to the right. What percentage of the measurement are greater then 12? The histogram shows that 35% of the measurements are greater than 12
11. Calculate the mean and median of the following grade point averages. 2.1 3.8 2.7 3.4 2.3 3.3
12. Calculate the mean for samples for which the sample size and ∑x are given bellow a. n=10, ∑x=83 b. n=16, ∑x=352 c. n=45, ∑x=36 d. n=18, ∑x=238 _
13. Five banks have been ranked by the amount charged to credit and debit cards issued by the banks. The table to the right gives the total amount charged in 2007 for the top ranked banks. a. Find the mean amount charged for the top five banks and practically interpret this value b. Find the median amount charged for the top five banks and practically interpret this value.
14. Calculate the range, variance, and standard deviation for the following sample 5, 2,1,0,1
15. Calculate the variance and standard deviation for samples with the following statistics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more