Topic: Psychological Disorders and Therapy
Depression is due to a chemical imbalance in the brain and can only be treated successfully with medication
Part I: The Annotated Bibliography/The Introduction and Summary Paragraphs : An annotated bibliography is a list of relevant scholarly works along with a descriptive and evaluative summary of each. Your annotated bibliography will relate information relevant to your analysis of the selected option provided for the Final Paper.
• Locate a minimum of five relevant scholarly sources that will inform your understanding of the issue that you have chosen.
o Create a list of references and thoroughly read each article.
o Before beginning your writing, verify the scholarly nature of the articles you have chosen.
• Summarize each of your sources, appraising the information relevant to your chosen topic (two to three paragraphs). Use your own voice and apply in text citations. Be sure to consider the following information for each of your selected sources:
o Include a description and critical analysis of the content (e.g., unique information, findings, strengths/weaknesses, biases, limitations, overall conclusions).
o Include a succinct illustration of the relevance of this particular article to the topic you have chosen.
• Outline an introduction that previews the paper and concludes with a clear thesis statement.
• Lastly, as a conclusion, compose an overall summary paragraph with additional directions you plan to explore through your research.
Must be at least three to five double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA formatted style.
Part II: Write a Paper
Write a paper in which summarize psychological theory and research that is pertinent to this topic. The paper should appraise the evidence contained within your articles, supporting and/or contradicting the statement you have chosen to examine. Your task is to distinguish whether or not this commonly held belief accurately represents psychological knowledge of the topic and discuss your conclusions.
• If theory and research in psychology suggest that the statement is false (i.e., it is instead bubba or pop psychology), infer an alternative truth based on the literature.
• If the theory and research in psychology suggest that the statement is true, point out how the research supports the statement.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more