PSY400 Week 5 Altruism in Society Paper and Presentation
Identify a social issue, such as domestic violence, child abuse, homelessness, business ethics, or international human rights violations.
Obtain facilitator approval in week four.
Prepare a 1,750- to 2,100-word campaign (both PowerPoint and paper) developing and promoting a social intervention strategy that addresses your issue. Include the following items:
• Discuss the nature and history of your issue.
• Examine the effect the issue has on society.
• Select at least two elements of persuasion to use in your campaign. Describe how you used these elements to make your campaign persuasive.
• Explain how your presentation will capitalize on the various motivations of altruistic behavior, as identified in social exchange theory, to encourage people to participate in your social intervention.
• Discuss the implications of your strategy in terms of intervention and prevention.
Prepare a 10- to 12-Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you illustrate your campaign.
Submit a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes if you are an Online Campus student.
Include at least four references in your presentation.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more