1. Concept creative/innovative/challenging thematic concept of the project.
• Design concept of the project/program/product (could incorporate with the project image and/or logo)
• Vision/ethos (may be in form of slogan) and/or mission statement
• Introduction/abstract and rationale behind the uniqueness in relation to the concept of sustainable tourism and recreation planning (preferable with sources of supporting data or references)
• Overall depth of research with unique ideas supporting by market gap analysis for niche target group/s with evidence of good research work
2. Site Analysis: from basic information given by government authorities/ travel agencies/ fieldwork observation, integrated with all types of secondary data collection (e.g. libraries/ internet/ research projects/ brochures/ various documents)
• SWOT analysis: photography/conceptual diagrams/graphic presentation, and key points of site selection analysis including potential attraction assessment
• Map analysis with legends of key venues/proposed areas, transport modes and traffic flow lines (separation between the existing and the new one/s)
• Justification of planning techniques used/applied in this project
• Relevant tourism stakeholders: conflict of interests among various groups
• Analysis of related legislation framework, if any; e.g. existing laws/regulations.
Part 2: FUTURE PLANS in short/ medium/ long terms (2013, 2015, 2017-2022).
3. Policies: setting preferable policy approaches and strategies based on data analysis and case reviews.
4. Goals: various goals based upon analysed indicators of sustainability (economic, sociocultural, environmental and management).
5. Objectives: planning for whom? For what specific purposes to achieve those goals mentioned above?
6. ACTIVITIES/ FACILITIES ALLOCATION: Master Plans and Strategies (supporting by both quantitative and qualitative data collection)
• Conceptual design and planning of attraction resources (Mapping of built/natural/ cultural resources with clear/understandable legend, scale and direction).
• Rationale and Description of those proposed attraction activities and facilities.
• Marketing strategies, including suggested ideas of public relations campaigns.
8. MONITORING SYSTEM (local/visitor feedback/ future conflicts? What could be the possible step-by-step solutions in the worst scenarios? Who are representatives of all stakeholders? What frequency of the evaluation timeline?)(
• expected to present in the form of logical ‘process’ diagram of the monitoring system to cross-check all stakeholders with time control.
• Graphic Design (composition, cover page, headings, sub-heading, figures, clearly analysed maps andlegends). Easy to read/understand? (report writing style with key statements/words and dotted points, tables, clear letter size, good page-layout format).
• Overall consistency and logical coherence/linkages of all contents in this proposed project (all items above) with professional presentation (e.g. font style and size, good/matching colour scheme throughout the plates/titles/headings, balance mix between texts and images or graphic/symbolic/diagrammatic elements).
• Bibliography, references, and acknowledgement for assistance provided to students by other third parties should also to be included.
Part 3: OVERALL PLATE PRESENTATION: Professional?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more