need to address the following topics in paper:
1. What agency sponsors your workplace diabetes education program?
2. Who funds this program?
3. Where in the country and at what kind of businesses does this education
program target their efforts?
4. Part II is about needs assessment. Describe how this organization chose
this nation-wide diabetes education program.
5. Where did this organization target their teaching efforts a s a priority?
6. Stakeholders are number 1 & 2 above, plus businesses, health insurance
companies, and participants.
7. How are participants chosen?
Program Evaluation Part II, Week 3 ON DIABETES
Use the program you selected in the Program Evaluation Paper Part I and continue your program evaluation plan. Prepare a 1,050-1,400-word paper with the following:
· Explain why a needs assessment was performed at the beginning phases of program development.
· Examine the role of the needs assessment in your evaluation plan
· Recommend an appropriate evaluation design/model for your program
· Identify data collection sources for your program based on your reading. What information will these sources provide you? What type of method is used, qualitative or quantitative?
· Use a minimum of three scholarly references, excluding your textbooks.
· Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more