This Policy paper looks into the current racism in Oregon State and suggests some recommendation.
Number of words : 800
This paper looks at a recent Oregon State legislative action on racism and thoughtfully consider what policy changes are desirable and possible.
1. Briefly summarize the topic to refresh your boss about the racism.
2. Identify, explain, and analyze a specific bill considered in the 2015 Oregon legislature connected to the topic. Identify the bill by its number.
3. Discuss how the bill progressed in the 2015 legislature:
4. Analyze two different policy changes your boss should consider regarding to the topic. Consider whether these changes are desirable, and why or why not. This could be a major change in the existing system or specific minor amendment to existing policies.
5. Analyze the political prospects for policy changes that favor your boss’s values and goals. If it likely that favorable policy changes can be made? Why or why not?
6. Recommend a course of action that reflects what you know about the topic and its politics.
7. Cite sources appropriately and include a bibliography that presents all the sources used for the paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more