Assignment 2: Financial Markets and Institutions
MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL. I have access to GRAMMARLY, but it is your job to correct the paper on your end before submitting it to me. The previous DR that tried to help me did a horrible job.
MUST BE 100% PLAGIARISM FREE.
MUST BE 100% GRAMMAR MISTAKE FREE.
MUST BE SUBMITTED BACK TO ME BEFORE DUE DATE! I will not be giving extensions on the amount of time you get to submit this paper to me.
MUST BE IN APA format!
I will not accept anyone that lives outside the U.S. to do help me on my assignments.
You must read all the way down to the bottom of this description without skipping over #8, before asking to help me out with this assignment.
WEBSITE REFERENCES ONLY! USE ONLY DIRECT QUOTES!
Use the following three (3) types of securities for this paper: Johnson & Johnson (corporate bond), Delta Air Lines Inc. (Stock), and Derivatives.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Write an introduction.
2. Under the subheading “Financial Markets,” analyze the role financial markets play in creating economic wealth in the U.S.
2. Under the subheading “Debt, Stock, and Derivatives,” provide a general overview of each of the three (3) securities. Be sure to include such information as name, company it represents (if applicable), pricing, and historical performance.
3. Under the subheading “Risk Return Relationship,” assess the current risk return relationship of each of the three (3) securities.
4. Under the subheading “Recommended Strategies,” recommend one (1) strategy for maximizing return for the current risk return relationship identified for EACH of the three (3) securities.
5. Under the subheading “Federal Reserve and its Monetary Policy,” suggest how the Federal Reserve and its monetary policy affect EACH of the three (3) securities today.
6. Under the subheading “Good Investment,” determine whether EACH of the three (3) securities is a good investment in the next twelve (12) months, five (5) years, and ten (10) years. Provide a rationale for each security with your determination.
7. Use at least eight (8) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as a quality resource. Please use websites for references. These resources must also be cited within the paper. The resources must be put in APA style (same goes with the citations and the rest of the paper).
8. Where are you originally from? Where are you located right now? What is your favorite color? I won’t respond to a private message unless these are your first words. This lets me know that you actually read the assignment requirements first before asking if you could help me.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations, references, and the rest of the paper must follow APA format.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more