here is the grading rubric out of 100 points.
1. find an article describing a use of the polymerase chain reaction (10 points)
2. summerize the article in a 1-page (maximum) typed report, including: (40 points)
– who did the PCR? I.e medical group, research group, etc
describe what was the overall purpose of the PCR. for example:
were they trying to find out if a certain DNA existed in a sample?
were they trying to quantify the amount of DNA in one sample to another?
were they trying to mpdify / mutate a known DNA sequence?
– Think about the application and suggest what would be some of their bigest concerns in setting up and performing the PCR. for example:
did they know the sequence of the DNA they wanted to amplify?
would there be a problem with competing sequences? (was the target DNA pure and isolated or in a mixture of other DNAs?
Would there be a large concern of contaminating one sample withe another? that is, are they trying to determine presence/absence of a sequence in multiple samples or trying to quantify the amount of DNA present in one sample vs another?
– summerize their results. what did they find out or accomplish with the PCR tha was described in the article?
3. prepare a short power point presentation of the above (3-5 minutes) (40 points)
4. provide the link of the article you used (10 points)
time needed is at 11:00 AM PST. i have no extension for this. please commit before agreeing. graduates or anyone in the field of biochem or biotechnology is preferred
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more