Tell about a time when you were confronted with some of the 10 questions featured in Getting to Yes.
Here are the 10 questions:
Questions About Fairness and “Principled” Negotiation
1. “Does positional bargaining ever make sense?”
2. “What if the other side believes in a different standard of fairness?”
3. “Should I be fair if I don’t have to be?”
Questions About Dealing with People
4. “What do I do if the people are the problem?”
5. “Should I negotiate even with terrorists or someone like Hitler? When does it make sense not to negotiate?”
6. “How should I adjust my negotiating approach to account for differences of personality, gender, culture, and so on?”
Questions About Tactics
7. “How do I decide things like ‘Where should we meet?’ ‘How should we communicate?’ ‘Who should make the first offer?’ and ‘How high should I start?’”
8. “Concretely, how do I move from inventing options to making commitments?”
9. “How do I try out these ideas without taking too much risk?”
Questions About Power
10. “Can the way I negotiate really make a difference if the other side is more powerful?” And “How do I enhance my negotiating power?”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more