* Assignment 1: Categories of White-Collar Crime
Use the Internet to research a recent case, within the last two
(2) years, of corporate crime involving the Internet where the victim(s) fought
to recoup his or her losses.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Determine whether you would support white-collar legislation that
actively pursues individuals engaged in fraud or schemes via the Internet.
2. Analyze the two (2) cases you found during your research to
determine the best way to recoup losses.
3. Compare and contrast occupational crimes versus avocational
4. Analyze the elements most often associated with political white-collar
crime to determine the difficulties in the application of criminal law
principles to political white-collar crime.
5. Use at least three (3) quality references (in addition to the two
(2) legal cases) for a total of five (5) resources. Note: Wikipedia and
other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12),
with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this
· Describe the various categories of white-collar crime, including
the general nature of the crimes, typical participants, application of
technology in crimes, and factors contributing to the crimes.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in
· Write clearly and concisely about white-collar crime using proper
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more