For this assignment, you will create two versions of the same paper by utilizing two different formatting and style guides. The steps for completing this assignment are below:
1. Determine the formatting and style guide associated with each of your areas of study. If both of your areas of study use the same formatting and style, please select a second formatting and style different than your areas of study for this assignment. If you have questions, please contact your instructor.
2. Become familiar with both formatting and style guides by reviewing The Online Writing Center’s quick guides. You may click on the links below to access each directly:
3. In order to complete this assignment, you will need to read the article titled “Translation and Transfer: Interdisciplinary Writing and Communication” by Denise Comer and write a one-page summary. You can view this article in the Reading & Study folder within Module/Week 2.
4. The same one-page summary will then be structured into two individual papers using each of your two formatting and style guides. Create and save each paper separately and independently, as you will upload both of them into BlackBoard using the same link in Module 2.
5. You will not need to write an Abstract for this assignment. Each of your papers should be written according to the appropriate formatting and style guide and follow the below outline:
a. Title Page
b. Main Body
ii. In-text references, citations, or quotes (a minimum of two)
c. Reference Page
6. Save each paper separately and notate AOS I or AOS II somewhere in the document title prior to submission (AOS stands for Area of Study).
Submit your Formatting and Style Guide Assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of Module/Week 2.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more