Prof. Wendy Gelman
CONTRACT ASSIGNMENT GUIDELINES:
For this assignment you will be drafting your own contract. Your
contract can be for a good or service and can be between 2 persons, 2
companies, or a person and a company. I will not be providing a template for this
assignment because this is to be your own unique design; the format is up to you.
Your contract should be typed in 12 point Arial font and should NOT be more
than 3 pages long.
DO NOT COPY & PASTE STANDARDIZED CONTRACTS
FROM THE INTERNET; YOU WILL BE PENALIZED.
You might want to consider the following terms and conditions when drafting
1. Does it satisfy all the legal elements of a contract? Go through each one and make contract is binding
2. What happens in the event of breach of the contract?
3. What are the damages? Types of damages? Remedies?
4. Does it have to be in writing?
5. What are the transportation terms if applicable?
6. Financing if applicable?
7. Termination of the contract or cancellation issues if applicable?
8. What type of clauses should be included?
9. Have you ever done business with this party? Are you merchants or nonmerchants?
10. Deadlines and time frames?
11. Is this contract for a good or a service? What happens if the goods are damaged?
12. How are disputes resovled?
13. Jurisdiction in case of dispute
14. Is this an online contract? If yes, what is the impact of it?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more