Your instructor will assign you one of the following positions related to the legalization of recreational marijuana use:
Research your assigned position as well as the alternatives so you can critically engage with your opponents’ position.
In 750-1,000 words, write a summary about your assigned position that describes its major tenets and arguments for them. Make sure to include the physiological, psychological, and sociological effects of marijuana use in your summary.
Use three to five academic resources.
By Day 4, post your 750-1,000-word paper as your initial response to the thread in the Main Forum titled “Recreational Marijuana Legalization Debate” for the topic you have been assigned.
By Day 5, respond to the two alternative positions with a 200-350-word rebuttal.
Days 6-7, continue the dialog with at least one of the alternative positions.
Be sure to ask your opponents follow-up questions that challenge their views and answer your opponent’s questions.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
This assignment meets the following CACREP Standard: 5.C.2.h. Classifications, indications, and contraindications of commonly prescribed psychopharmacological medications for appropriate medical referral and consultation.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
3) Describe the behavioral, psychological, physical health, and social effects of psychoactive drugs, including alcohol and tobacco,on the consumer and significant others.
4) Recognize the potential for substance use disorders to mimic a variety of medical and psychological disorders, and the potential for medical and psychological disorders to co-exist with addiction and substance abuse.
14) Be familiar with medical and pharmaceutical resources in the treatment of addictive disease and other substance-related disorders.
26) Screen for alcohol and other drug toxicity, withdrawal symptoms, aggression or danger to others, and potential for self-inflicted harm or suicide.
28) Determine the client’s readiness for treatment/change and the needs of others involved in the current situation.
103) Describe warning signs, symptoms, and the course of addictions.
117) Interpret and apply information from current counseling and addictions research literature in order to improve client care and enhance professional growth.
MUST PASS TURN IT IN WITH LESS 5%
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more