LAW 421 (Contemporary Business Law)
• What arethelegal elementsofnegligencethataplaintiffwould haveto provein court to winhis orhercase?
• Howdoes an intentional tortdifferfromtheunintentionaltortofnegligence?
Provideexamples fromcourt cases that arereportedononeoftheresource sites listed in theCourse Materials Forum.
• What isstrict liabilityand howdoesthestrict liabilitydoctrineapplyto business corporations?Provideexamples and explain howyourexamples demonstratethestrictliabilitydoctrinethatappliesto business corporations and organizations.
• Howdoesthelawdefineintellectual property?What areallofthedifferent types ofintellectual propertyheldbyyourcompanyororganization?Howis eachtypeofintellectualpropertyprotected?
• What aretheadvantagesand disadvantages ofanon–competeclauseas opposedto anondisclosureclause?When it is appropriateforan organization to usetheseclauses in theircontract agreements?Do you have such aclausein youremployment agreement?Did youunderstand whatit was priorto taking Business Law?
• What privacyand securityissues arisewhen conductingbusiness on the Internet?Provideexamples that areappropriatelyidentified andexplained.
Week 2 Assignments:
LAW 421 WEEK 2 Critical Reflections (650+ Words)
LAW 421 WEEK 2 Individual Assignmen1 (450+ Words)
LAW 421 WEEK 2 Individual Assignment
LAW 421 WEEK 2 Team Learning (650+ Words)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more