Each question (choose only 2 of 5 offered) is worth 50 points. Answer as thoroughly and detailed as possible in essay format 2 typewritten double spaced pages for each question for a total of 4 pages. What to study: Walsh text Chapters 7 through 13, class notes, review notes, Trial Jurors Manual, Contract and Administrative Law handouts, cases discussed in class.
1. Compare and contrast civil law with criminal law including burdens of proof, how a case is brought, description of all areas of civil law including contract, and family law and the 3 major categories of civil litigation and famous case discussed in class regarding area of negligence.
2. Administrative law – what is it, how does an administrative agency work, what are the judges called and why are administrative agencies necessary? Name at least 5 federal administrative agencies and 1 major N.J. state agency.
3. Juvenile justice – What are juveniles called when they break the law? Describe in detail the landmark case that established constitutional protections for juveniles. List the protections and describe 3 ways a juvenile case gets into adult court.
4. Give a detailed description the U.S. Constitution Articles I, II, and III, what area of the federal branch each covers, and the powers for each branch in detail. Describe the Bill of Rights, why they were put in place by the Founding Fathers and choose three of them, describe them in your own words and why you chose them.
5. Choose one of the hot debate presentation topics and argue pro and con on the topic. If you choose this question, it must be a topic you did NOT debate on.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more