• This paper will be 3-4 pages (700-1000 words, double-spaced, standard margins)
• Due on Monday June 1st – hard copy as well as electronic copy placed in the journal on Blackboard.
• Outside sources must be cited (citation method is your choice- MLA, APA. etc)
• Have Fun – this is meant to be an opportunity for you to pick something we’ve covered in class and study it more closely. Your topic does not have to correspond to the section we’re covering – if there is something later in the text that you want to learn more about, you are welcome to study it now and turn it ASAP.
1. Statement of Topic of study or Problem
2. Why is this area of study important?
3. What additional resources did you use to study the topic or problem more thoroughly?
4. What were the findings? What findings/data did you discover and find interesting?
5. What do you think – were your opinions/hypotheses supported by what you uncovered?
6. Conclusions and any opportunities for additional research
Sex Education is a very controversial topic in many school systems. Do an analysis of the curriculum of a variety of school districts. What are the differences? Why do you think certain districts are more liberal or conservative in the presentation of sex education? How does this compare with your sex education? What is your opinion?
Sexual Research has a long history of being a very controversial area of scientific study. What are some of the problems sex researchers have encountered – funding, ethics, truthful participants? How are current researchers combating these issues? What areas do you think need additional research? Why?
From popular magazines, do an analysis of sex being used to promote certain products or services. Is it obvious sexual suggestion is being used to sell it? What are the techniques advertisers use to suggest sex even if the product has nothing to do with sexuality? What do the ads have in common? What do they say about women and men? Clip at least 10 ads to support your analysis.
Internet Pornography has become a part of our society whether we like it or not. Do you think it should be censored or regulated? What are the dangers you think it holds for both society and individuals who indulge? What does current research say about its effects on our sexuality and our culture? What do you think?
Gender Roles and socialization to sexuality is a huge area of interest to both sociologists and psychologists. How might the two disciplines differ in their approach and focus? Which do you think has a stronger position – what theories and research support your position? What are your opinions?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more