-Discuss contrasts in how two states Washington and New York State approach a diversity issue, regarding immigrants using theoretical ideas of power, that might explain the differences between how each state has handled the immigration issues and includes supporting citations from scholarly sources. Include the following
· Discuss other possible explanations for the differences in how each state’s government has approached immigration topic. Address the following potential factors:
· come up with another of your own that might explain the divergent approaches you have identified.
2- Discusses difference in immigration law, in each states (Washington and New York) with varying approaches to a diversity issue and cites specific examples of their application. Be sure to deep analysis how the Law rules and standards enforced by each state.
3- Analyzes using statistics data to project how each state policies might affect population migration, including a discussion of past migrations for context and citations for scholarly sources. Be sure to Answer the following, incorporating data to support your answers:
· To what extent have these states’ existing policies and laws affected past migration patterns of the groups affected immigrants?
· How might future migration patterns be affected?
4- Discusses contrasts between the two states (Washington and New York State) in areas of politics and policy as they apply to a diversity issue, including real-world examples of their application.
5- Applies historical solutions to an issue where there are discrepancies between state and federal diversity law, and points out areas where the lessons learned might not be applicable.
· Why and how did the state change its laws?
· What lessons might be learned from this precedent, and how can those lessons be applied to your topic?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more