A written reflective essay is an extremely important part of any culminating or capstone project. This is the opportunity for you to write about where you started, what you thought was going to happen, and finally, what actually occurred. There are no “wrong” answers when reflecting on your experience.
The essay must be at least 500 words (two pages), typed, double-spaced with 1-inch margins and in Times New Roman size 12 font. This essay should be a narrative written in the first person style. The purpose of this paper is to show what you learned about yourself as you worked through the writing and presentations of their research.
This essay should include personal and educational experiences, that led to the your interest in the topic which was chosen for the project. The following questions will guide the writing but you are not restrictive to only addressing these questions:
· Why was this topic chosen? What experiences (classes, people, books, etc.) directed the choice of the topic?
· What did you learn about yourself through this experience (persistence, research skills, time management skills, commitment to a task, etc.)? Was the learning something unexpected?
· How will the experience apply to your future plans (leader in education, teacher, etc.)?
· What research was completed that helped the student accomplish his/her project?
· Were you satisfied with your topic choice? Why or why not?
· Were you satisfied with the results of your research? Why or why not?
· What obstacles were encountered and how did you deal with these challenges?
· Reflection reveals exceptional insight and introspection
· Structure is obvious, logical and complete.
· Structure fits topic and content.
· Components are seamlessly woven through piece while easily identifiable.
· Words convey exceptional sense of personality.
· Creative use of analogies, metaphors, humor, etc., to describe personal learning
· Consistently strong and varied sentence structure
· Effective transitions make reader eager to continue
· Minimal errors in punctuation, spelling and grammar
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more