Choose health insurance company as the industry for the case. like if you work for a health insurance company.
Word document (Follow standard APA Protocol) Minimum 5 pages, extra page is the cited CASE:
“Congratulations! You have been speaking so much about how senior management can impact culture, performance and engagement, that you have been promoted to drive the HR Function in your organization. (CHRO, Head of People, HR Manager, Director of People and Organizational Performance, Director of Talent and Organizational Effectiveness, you name the title… It is now yours). Of course, being new to the role, you will need to understand the full scope of your new function and learn about what are some of the best HR organizational practices today. This, in addition to your current skills, should well position you to build a best in class HR function and a high performing organization. I would expect nothing less of you (of course). Your roadmap to success:
1. Research and identify the areas that comprise the various domains of today’s HR function? (Example: In the Finance area you encounter various function such has general accounting, budgeting, forecasting, etc.).
2. Explain the core purpose of each domain and how each domain should/can be leveraged to align HR practices and drive/support achievement of organizational objectives?
3. Identify the type of HR/organizational initiatives you consider critical for you to effectively build and drive strong employee engagement in today’s environment?
4. Identify some of the key issues emerging in our business environment and how are these are expected to impact organizations and the workforce in the future?
5. Identify the type of initiatives you could implement to ensure your organization is proactive and ready to address and/or leverage them (Ex.: competency development, job design, job profile/fit, organizational structure, leadership practices, culture, engagement, talent acquisition and other OB/HR/people practices).
6.As part of your research, you may want to reach out to your HR Director, or turn to a best in class company to hear what the head of HR has to say and what type of advice they provide.
IMPORTANT USE professional national organizations such as SHRM and review key publishers in topics related to Human Resources Management, Human Capital, global HR trends, workforce trends, etc. such as Willis Towers Watson, BCG (Boston Consulting Group), Mercer, McKinsey, McKinsey Global Institute, AON Hewitt, Harvard Business Review, Deloitte and other HR publications/magazines. Make sure to cite/reference your sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more