Appraise the efficiency of primary, secondary, and tertiary care in the U.S. healthcare delivery system.
You are the newly appointed director of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). With healthcare costs continuing to soar, the Medicare Modernization Act (MMA) rollout and Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement Plan in place, and the possible changes of the Affordable Care Act in progress, you are confronted with potential increases in payments for Medicare and Medicaid programs.
You are trying to understand how to best prepare the agency for the changes so that the efficiency of healthcare delivery is not compromised. As a courtesy, the Director for the Administration on Aging continues to send you data about the predicted rise in the number of older people and those with disabilities. Data is also sent on the forecasted needs of such persons for comprehensive care, not just acute care.
Create a trends forecast outlining the possible changes (trends) that may affect efficiency and delivery in primary, secondary, and tertiary care in the U.S. healthcare delivery system over the next 10 years.
The trends forecast should be in the form of a report used by such agencies as CMS, OIG, DHHS and include a Table of Contents, Introduction/Background, Appendices (if applicable), Executive Summary, Charts/Graphs (if applicable), and References. Be sure to include at least 5 references (e.g., government websites or scholarly articles) and cite your sources using APA format. Your trends forecast should include (at a minimum, but not limited to) the criteria below:
For writing assistance, please visit the Rasmussen College Writing Guide.
APA formatting for the reference list, and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required. APA help is available here.
Below are resources for you to review to understand the type of information that is presented in a forecasting report. There is no standard format, but you can gather ideas from these resources:
1. Forecast contains clear and thorough outlines of organizations and institutions that deliver care across the continuum including primary, secondary, and tertiary care providers that will be impacted over the next 10 years by changes in the U.S healthcare delivery system.
2. Forecast includes comprehensive appraisal of how well primary, secondary and tertiary care providers deliver care to patients using preventative medicine, based on the current climate in healthcare.
3. Forecast includes clear and thorough description of the impact of the changing consumer demographics will have on long-term care.
4. Forecast includes comprehensive explanation of how this focus will impact providers operationally.
5. Forecast incudes clear and thorough estimation of how CMS can expect facilities to focus on quality and outcomes relating to long-term care, based on the statistics from the Director of Administration. on Aging
6. Forecast includes comprehensive description of how these changes will impact the delivery of long-term care.
7. Forecast includes clear and thorough summation of what policies student would develop and/or consider using as the Director of CMS to address the predicted changes.
8. Forecast includes comprehensive discussion of regulatory measures the student would create and/or enforce as the Director of CMS to address the predicted changes.
9. Forecast includes comprehensive predictions of additional long-term strategies the student would pursue to make national resources meet the nation’s need for chronic care.
No errors or omissions in APA formatting.
No spelling nor grammar errors.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more