Task 1 Case Study: OilCO & ExploreCO ( make it 2 page or less)
Refer to Case 4.2, OilCO & ExploreCO, in your textbook Chapter 4, on page 114 – 118 . After you’ve read the case study, answer the following questions:
1. Compare and contrast the implementation of OilCO and ExploreCO. What were the similarities and differences between the two implementations?
2. Why do you think the projects were successful? Was it the articulation of CSFs? Was it their strategy of minimal customization? Or something else? Explain.
3. What can we learn from this case? Also, provide suggestions for improvement.
When answering the case study questions, use terminology from the chapter. Each answer should be grammatically sound, and free of spelling errors.
Task 2 Module Review Questions and Exercise ( two page)
This graded activity has two parts.
Part 1: Answer the module review questions listed below. These questions were chosen to demonstrate your understanding and help you assess your progress.
1. Briefly discuss the key phases of the SDLC methodology.
2. Discuss the alternative approaches of SDLC and the benefits of alternatives.
3. Compare and contrast the three major ERP implementation categories.
4. What is ERP implementation methodology? Give examples.
5. What is the role of change management in the ERP life cycle?
Part 2: Create two charts or diagrams that illustrate the major differences between ERP life cycle and SDLC.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more