HIS/356 Ancient and Medieval African Civilizations
Write a 70 to 100 word short-answer response for the following: 8 Discussion
(1) What factors contributed to the development of African civilizations? Which factors do you think were the most important? Explain why and provide an example.
(2) How did life change within Africa when it became involved in the global trade networks introduced by the Europeans and Arabs? Was African life influenced more by European or Arab traders or did both groups equally influence Africans? Why?
(3) Why have so many societies kept slaves?
(4) Why did the treatment of slaves vary so much from one culture to another?
(5) What conditions do you think finally led to the abolition of legal slavery? What allows various forms of illegal slavery to exist today?
(6) What effect did the deplorable conditions on the slave ship have on the psychology of the slaves?
(7) What audience was Baquaqua’s biography written for, and how did that influence the content of his account?
(8) What do Muslim teachings in general say about the proper role of women in family life and society?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. And also free of
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more