Research Paper – Health Care Organization
Your completed Capstone Project should be ten pages in length in length excluding the title page, executive summary, and reference page
In selecting your project topic, ensure that you will be able to ascertain the appropriate data/information needed to complete the project in terms of the deliverables.
Select a health care organization (local or national, large or small, public or private) and perform a needs assessment/gap analysis.
You may approach the Capstone Project from a (1) Human Resources, (2) Operations, or (3) Facilities perspective.
However, try and select this project from your home area located within The United States and State such as West Virginia, Maryland, Tennessee, or Ohio.
1. Human Resources: staffing, training, recruitment, retention, job function redesign, etc.
2. Operations: delivery of service/care, access, wait times, equipment usage, process improvements, resource optimization, regulatory compliance, etc.
3. Facilities: space planning, construction, redesign, relocation.
The components for the Project must include the following:
1. Title Page
2. Executive Summary (Needs Content Criteria)
3. Description of the organization (history, length in service/operation, how many beds? clients served? location; rural vs. urban, satellite locations, total number of staff, client usage information/demographics, etc.)
4. Needs Assessment/Gap Analysis: What is not currently being offered? Room for improvements? Service delivery deficits? Personnel issues/shortages? Justify with supporting data and statistics.
5. Propose an intervention (service or facility) based on the needs/gap analysis.
6. Justify your proposed intervention by providing an analysis from:
o Managed care
o Health legislation
o Contracts perspectives
7. Pick a minimum of three of the elements listed above depending on the organization selected and which apply to the specific organization/situation selected.
8. Create a plan to implement your intervention. Identify the stakeholders involved, and their role (s) in implementing the intervention. Include finance and staffing elements required to implement the intervention.
9. Develop a marketing communication plan on how the stakeholders will be informed, kept up-to-date, etc. prior to the intervention, during the intervention, and post intervention.
10. Develop a plan for measurement effectiveness of the intervention. What indicators will determine if the intervention is successful?
11. Reference page that includes a minimum of 10 reference sources written within the last 5 years.
The length of the complete project should be at least 10 pages in APA format not including the coverpage or reference page and executive summary.
NOTE: Create a new paragraph header for this and each section under the new paragraph header
You must include a section that discusses your plan to implement:
-Create a plan to implement your intervention.
Identify the stakeholders involved, and their role (s) in implementing the intervention.
Include finance and
Include staffing elements required to implement the intervention.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more