I Need help with this question: Or at leat a jump start…
Min: 250 words…
What are the main arguments that Grazian and other readings assigned for this week make about the relationship between social class and cultural consumption? Do you think there a value-difference today between popular culture and high culture? Why/why not? Include specific examples to support your argument.
Keep in my the objective
· Compare and contrast culture, popular, high culture, elite culture, mass culture, low culture, subculture and counterculture.
· Describe examples of the different types of norms operative in popular culture, and how these are related to the process of social control.
· Apply key cultural theories and analytical dimensions for examining popular culture.
· Explain how various elements of popular culture inform or reflect our attitudes, behavior, and society and why the popular culture becomes popular.
· Illustrate diversity in popular culture and concepts of multiculturalism, ethnocentrism, and cultural relativism with reference to key stratifying factors such as gender, race, ethnicity, class, age, region and sexuality.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more