SOC 100 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Global Social Issues and Change Paper
Select a current, global social issue related to political, economic, cultural, structural, ecological, environmental, demographic, or technological change.
Explore the Culturegrams resource in the University library for specific information and data on nations and ethnic groups around the world. To access the Culturegrams resource, complete the following steps:
· Click the Library Resources link.
· Click Country Profiles and Economic Data.
· Click Culturegrams.
· Navigate by clicking on the map and by using the keyword Search option.
Research peer-reviewed articles, and provide pro and con arguments on the global social issue.
Write a 1,750- to 2,400-word comprehensive paper on your chosen topic. Complete the following:
· Identify the global social issue.
· Identify the specific, affected population groups, if applicable.
· Identify how the social issue has affected global social change.
· Explain any resistance to the social change.
· Explain how various affected social groups have dealt with the issue.
· Explain which sociological theory of social change best applies to the social issue for future research, and explain why that theory is appropriate.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more