Final exam for Intro to U.S. Law & Method, exam is timed (5 hours) only, once I reveal the password to acces the exam the countdown starts. I have copied the instructions to the exam.
Introduction to U.S. Law & Method: The Legal System
1. The exam will consist of two essay questions; there are no multiple-choice questions or brief answer questions.
2. The answer to one question is worth more points than the answer to the other.
3. The question worth more points is a fact scenario that could give rise to several issues. The exam taker should identify the issues and use the CREAC form of analysis (or a version of it) to analyze each. More issues analyzed should result in more points awarded to the answer.
4. The question worth fewer points is a more general essay question on the core or fundamental aspects of the U.S. legal system. A complete answer will identify and state a few core aspects, explain why each is core or fundamental, and discuss where in the course materials each was illustrated and how.
5. The content tested or evaluated by the exam is the material assigned for weeks 5, 6 and 8. The exam is open book. This means one can use 1) the textbook, 2) any assigned reading or reading in the Files, 3) any material posted on the course wall, and 4) material in pre-recorded coursework or in recorded live sessions. No independent research should be done; it is likely to negatively affect the answer.
6. Use of sentences and paragraphs is encouraged. Bullet points and outlines may receive points, but well composed answers should receive more points.
7. Five (5) hours are allotted to take the exam. Go to the end of the coursework to find it. The five hours run continuously, so one cannot take a “break” and return to have the same amount of time left as when one left.
8. The exam is available to take for a two-week period, including two full weekends.
9 Material on how to take a law school exam and prepare for it is in the final section of the coursework for week 7. There is also a practice exam and sample answer there. The library exam bank does not include exams for this course.
9. Technical questions on how to access, submit or download and upload, as well as interferences and time issues should be directed to student support. They will contact the professors if they feel the professors should answer.
10. Grading is on a scale on which 100 points is an A+. The required mean is 87.5 or a B+. The exam grade is the most determinative factor; attendance and participation may influence the final course grade positively.
11. Final course grades will be posted by the Registrar.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more