its not an assignment its just a few questions i got if someone could use the hand out i will provide plus some books as well to answer it that would be great… it doesnt need to me formated or fancy or anything its just for me to study from… thank you
1.Describe in detail the differences in design and function of two components used to retract canines. Explain why these different designs are available.
2.(a) What are the principles of removable appliance construction?
(b) How does the dental technologist ensure that these principles are upheld?
3.Describe in detail the problems that can occur if the forces applied during treatment are not within an ideal range.
4. Explain the five factors that contribute to the development of a malocclusion. Include specific examples for each.
5. How does wire diameter and length affect and determine its use as an orthodontic component?
6. Describe in detail the physiological changes that take place when a tooth is moved through alveolar bone.
7. Discuss how dental records can be used to determine a malocclusion.
8. Describe how the concept of ‘normal’ occlusion may be altered by a change in environmental and physical conditions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more