Topic: Electronic Medical Records in U.S
Our team is strictly focusing on how doctor’s offices needing to start incorporating the new EMR technology (electric medical records) in to their practice; which is now required by federal government by the year 2015. EMR- (Electronic Medical Records) is becoming more and more mandatory, as the days go by. Regardless of what kind of doctor you are, if you don’t have an EMR system fully in place by the year of 2015, your practice will start to get penalized.
1. ORGANIZATION AND TOPIC DESCRIPTION: Describe the organization’s key lines of business, history, culture, leadership and ownership structure, and financial profile. Describe the industry in which the organization operates. Explain why your group chose this organization and emerging issue in management.
2. TOPIC AREA STRATEGY: Assess and evaluate the organization’s stated strategy and policies toward the topic area. Learn the history of the organization’s approach to the topic area and describe its evolution across time.
3. STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION: Describe how the organization defines and communicates its approach about the topic area to stakeholders. Evaluate the approach and does the organization consider its efforts successful? Do you consider its efforts successful?
4. INDUSTRY/COMPETITOR ASSESSMENT – How does this organization’s practices compare to industry competitors. How do financial analysts in this business or organization’s market assess impact of the topic area? Do they?
Describe the industry context, i.e. regulatory environment, social forces, industry history, et. al. that have contributed to the topic area becoming an “emerging issue in management”, perhaps uniquely for this industry or more broadly for most organizations?
5. RECOMMENDATIONS: Develop 2-3 recommendations to enhance the organization’s effort in the topic area. Include a problem statement, opportunity, costs and operational impacts, potential alliances, challenges, threats, implementation recommendations and training.
6. LEADERSHIP LESSONS: Provide 2-3 key leadership lessons for leaders working to improve their organization in the topic area. Why is it important for leaders to know about your area, and how do your recommendations help the organizations succeed.
At least 5 sources must be used, including the following:
Organization documents; such as Company Annual Report, Corporate Social Responsibility Report, organization policies or procedures in topic area, or if appropriate company advertising about the topic area.
One business book that speaks to the topic area, or the organization or both; i.e. Mid-Course Correction, Cradle to Cradle, The World is Flat.
Business Publications: HBS Review, (See Class List). Los Angeles Times, Orange County Register, Orange County Business Journal, New York Times, Business Week, Forbes, Fortune, Economist, Financial Times. All source articles must be made available electronically to class in Blackboard.
• The Harvard Business Review;
• The American Business Law Journal;
• American Business Perspectives;
• Business & Society;
• Business & Society Review;
• Journal of Business and Economic Perspectives;
• Journal of Business and Economic Studies (Salem);
• Journal of Business and Management;
• Journal of Business and Public Affairs;
• Journal of Legal Studies in Business.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more